- No separate work process of heating up the instruments;
- 20% saving on modelling time;
- When used with Vario E, up to 50% time saving is possible;
- Technicians can concentrate more on modelling;
- Professional waxing-up of the finest occlusal surfaces;
- No overheating or burning of modelling waxes;
- Avoids strong contractions.
- Permissible mains voltage: 100–240 V;
- Permissible mains frequency: 50/60 Hz;
- Supply voltage:12 V DC;
- Output power: 10 W;
- Transformer input voltage: 100–240 V AC (50 Hz);
- Transformer output voltage: 12 V DC (1 A);
- Working temperature min./ max.: 122–392 °F (50–200 °C);
- Handpiece cable length: 33.5 " (85 cm);
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.91 x 2.36 x 3.86" (150 x 60 x 98mm);
- Weight (with mains unit): 16.2 oz (460 g);
- Weight (without mains unit): 9.5 oz (270 g).
Item # 21511000 Waxlectric II programmable 120V
Have questions? Give us a call at 813.888.8889 and we will help you to find what you need!