- Fully integrated features produce high-resolution dental models from intraoral or other 3D scans.
- Work process can be streamlined with the fast DLP technology and custom built-in projector for optimal 3D printing.
- The ultra-durable resin tank means you won't be replacing your tank every few prints, maximizing uptime with minimal maintenance.
- Enables quick and easy printing of accurate crowns, copings, surgical guides and other dental models.
- Mask Image Projection
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Hinged Peel Mechanism
- Manual Resin Filling
- Easily Removable Supports
- 5 x 3.2 x 8 in
- 13 x 8 x 20 cm
Layer Thickness Options
- 20 Microns, 50 Microns, 100 Microns
Minimum Feature Size
- 100 Microns
- 1 in/hour @ 100 Microns
- 0.5 in/hour @ 50 Microns
- 0.15 in/hour @ 20 Microns
Resin Curing Unit
- SprintRay Custom-Built HD Projector
- Million Pixels Density
- Glass + Polycarbonate Lens Construction
- Texas Instruments DLP Chip
- 405nm Blue-Violet Light
- LED-based Light Source
- 50,000 Hours Expected Lifetime
- Machined Aluminum Base Plate
- Built-in Drain
- Vacuum Formed Cover
- Up to 50 Liters Extended Lifetime
- One Spare Drum Included
- Direct Ad-Hoc Mode via Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Local Network via Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Local Network via Ethernet Cable
- Multi-functional Push Button with LED Status Indicator
- 15 x 15 x 20 in
- 38 x 38 x 50 cm
Shipping Size & Weight
- 22 x 22 x 34 in - 50 lb
- 56 x 56 x 86 cm - 23 kg
Check out our range of 3D printing resins for the MoonRay printer here.
Have questions? Give us a call at 813.888.8889 and we will help you to make the right choice!