MoonRay 3D Printer
MOONRAY IS AN ALL-IN-ONE DIGITAL DENTISTRY SYSTEM
The S100 is a desktop 3D printer developed by the manufacturer Sprintray. It is based on DLP technology and uses high performance resins. Awarded the CES 2017 Innovation Award, this 3D printer combines precision, speed and durability. It is equipped with a patented UV DLP projector for high control during printing. Its speed of printing is one of its main assets, it would be on average 10 times faster than a conventional SLA printer. The maximum capacity of its resin tank is 50 liters.
- Fully integrated features produce high-resolution dental models from intraoral or other 3D scans.
- Work process can be streamlined with the fast DLP technology and custom built-in projector for optimal 3D printing.
- The ultra-durable resin tank means you won't be replacing your tank every few prints, maximizing uptime with minimal maintenance.
- Enables quick and easy printing of accurate crowns, copings, surgical guides and other dental models.
NextDent 5100 for Ceramill
REVOLUTIONARY HIGH-SPEED 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY MEETS CERAMILL SYSTEM
The NextDent 5100 for Ceramill 3D printer powered by revolutionary Figure 4™ technology combined with NextDent’s for Ceramill broad portfolio of dental materials addresses multiple indications, resulting in unparalleled speed, accuracy, repeatability, productivity, and total cost of operation.
The NextDent 5100 facilitates high-speed 3D printing for production of dental appliances and sacrificial castings. This revolutionary solution features an industry-defining value proposition that combines best-inclass speed and performance at a price point that is accessible to virtually all labs and clinics.
- High speed printing mode for high productivity and flexibility thanks to Figure 4™ technology
- High precision and accurate printing results due to years of experienceHigh ROI due to wide range of validated materials and low invest costs.
- Dimensions: With pedestral: 426/489/971 mm, W/O pedestral: 6
- Weight: With pedestral: 34,5 kg, W/O pedestral: 54,4 kg
- Build Volume: 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm
- Build Speed: up to 121 mm/h (depending on indication)