The CoCr sintering furnace Ceramill Argotherm 2 is an integral part of a system with optimally coordinated components for processing the sinter metal Ceramill Sintron. Only the perfect adaptation of sinter metal, processing in the CAD/CAM system and completion in the sintering furnace ensure consistently high material quality – especially if it involves the mechanical properties and (micro-) structure of the finished restoration. Easy to operate at the press of a button, the Ceramill Argotherm 2 controls the sinter program of the milled CoCr units.
The “core” of the system, the removable Ceramill Argovent sinter chamber, ensures minimal consumption of argon gas and homogeneous, distortion-free sintering of the restorations.
Fitted with a touchscreen and a clearly structured display for the optical control of the sintering process, the Argotherm 2 offers greater convenience in terms of operation and handling. The compact furnace with minimum space requirements is used as a table-top model and cools down actively after sintering.
- Sintering program developed specifically for Ceramill Sintron
- A validated system guarantees consistent high quality of the results
- Active cooling after the sintering process
- Minimal consumption of protective gas
- Sintering at the push of a button – extremely easy operation with touch screen technol-ogy
- USB interface for program updates and log files for monitoring firing
Item # 178740 Ceramill Argotherm 2 incl. Argovent
We have Ceramill Sintron for Ceramill Argotherm 2 in stock.
Have questions or need parts/consumables for this sintering oven? Give us a call at 813.888.8889 and we will help you to find what you need!