Ceramill Map 200+ is a fully automatic 2-axis stripe light scanner with uncomplicated handling, yet high precision, making it ideal as entry into CAD/CAM technology as well as for users wishing to generate precise scanning data cost-efficiently. Equipped with newly developed "DNA Speed Scanning" strategies and high-resolution 3D sensors, it equals its "big brother", the Ceramill Map 400+, in terms of precision and speed. Together with the automated user guidance system, the Ceramill Map 200+ offers convenience and accuracy on a compact footprint of 390x360x310mm. The Ceramill Map 200+ offers an open interface so that scans (STL files) can also be loaded into other CAD programmes.
- Maximum precision at minimum footprint
- "DNA Speed Scanning“ reduces scanning times by up to 50 %
- Open interface and automatic user guide
- Versatile use (e.g. Impression Scan Triple Tray, Models, Multi Die, Colour Texture Scans)
- Universal-carrier plate allows flexible scanning of numerous different model systems